If you are resident in Scotland and have received one of your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations elsewhere in the UK (England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man or the Republic of Ireland), you can now request your Scottish Vaccine Central Record to include this information. You can do this by visiting the NHS Inform website by clicking here
Please do not come to the Practice if you have any of the symptoms of persistent cough, fever, loss of taste or smell.
COVID-19 VACCINATION STATUS SCHEME
This will provide confirmation of vaccination when required for foreign travel.
· You will be able access your Covid-19 Vaccine Status online, by logging on to www.nhsinform.scot/covid19status.
· If you have have lost or forgotten your username or password you will be able to create new ones by selecting 'forgot username' or 'forgot password' options.
· A Freephone Covid Status Helpline will allow you to get the record posted to you. You can contact the Helpline on 0808 196 8565.
· The Scottish Government continues to urge a highly cautious approach to international travel, given the risk of new variants. The four UK Chief Medical Officers have said that green-list status should be the exception, rather than the rule, with countries added to the list only where there are very good reasons for doing so.
If you are intending to travel abroad you should:
· check the entry requirements for your destination country on the UK foreign travel advice pages
· get up-to-date information from the website of your destination country
· check the re-entry requirements for your return to Scotland
· only request a vaccination record if it is absolutely required and you are due to travel in the next 21 days